Question for cast members/former cast members

Hi all,

I am a former cast member who left the company around a year ago. I am making another trip in October and still have some complimentary tickets laying around that my family members never used that I printed before I left.

Two questions: 1). Does anyone know if I can still use these tickets for myself and my girlfriend? I don't see why not since they are just regular free complimentary tickets, but I didn't know if they checked the names on them or anything.

2.) If they do work, will I be able to use them at HS once Galaxy's Edge opens or will I need to buy regular tickets that day due to it likely being blocked out?

Thanks for any and all help!!

They no longer work once you leave the company. You might get a little bit of a chance to use them after leaving the company depending on your manager after a few days. However, since it's been almost a year, I would consider you not being able to use these tickets.

You wont be able to use them at all. Like Disxuni said once you've left the company they're no good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter