Question for Corey about Camera Equipment

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
Corey,

What do you carry your camera equipment in when you are in the parks? I am still on the hunt for the perfect camera bag/carrying device.

Thanks,
Kim

Well, I'm not Corey...but, last month when dh and I were hanging out with him and Bob...Corey had his camera on a strap---casual like. Here is one of "our disburbing pictures from that day (refer to WebmasterPete's comments...we laugh at that quote)". Corey and Bob were awesome in their pointers and park hints.

100_1646.jpg

Okay, who the hell dresses Bob when he leaves the house - he looks like he's on break from clown college. Those shorts remind me of the first time I ever realized that Bob was 'special'. He was always wearing these ugly purple striped shorts - I never looked too closely at them, as they were beyond hideous but one day, for whatever reason, I noticed that the shorts were the FUBU brand. For those not familiar (and I'm walking a real tight rope here) - FUBU stands for "For Us, By Us" - an African-American clothing design company. As the name clearly implies, Bob is not exactly their ideal catalog model and this has been an ongoing joke for about 8 years now. Someday I'll tell you all the story of how I had Bob convinced everyone in the airport thought he was gay.

Pete

Pete I think it's time you give 'What Not To Wear' a call and hook Bob up. Although It would be a nice change of pace to have our next president show us all what busniess cassual really means. "For Bob, By Bob" sounds like a slogan to me:thumbsup2

Okay, who the hell dresses Bob when he leaves the house - he looks like he's on break from clown college. Those shorts remind me of the first time I ever realized that Bob was 'special'. He was always wearing these ugly purple striped shorts - I never looked too closely at them, as they were beyond hideous but one day, for whatever reason, I noticed that the shorts were the FUBU brand. For those not familiar (and I'm walking a real tight rope here) - FUBU stands for "For Us, By Us" - an African-American clothing design company. As the name clearly implies, Bob is not exactly their ideal catalog model and this has been an ongoing joke for about 8 years now. Someday I'll tell you all the story of how I had Bob convinced everyone in the airport thought he was gay.

Pete
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: I nearly deposited the contents of my coffee cup on the keyboard ;)

I don't understand why you are making fun of Bob.

He has way more important things going on right now, like the Bob for President thing!!! :goodvibes I mean, who has time to think about matching shirts and shorts, he has some debate prep going on, just ask Corey!!:rotfl2:

Not sure why, but this pic reminds me of the time Bob accidentally flashed someone on the FW boat ride last year---maybe it's the legs akimbo stance?:banana:

Pete

FUBU :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

What Bob's not gay? I thought he was? :confused3 wow I never knew......(since you can't see me you don't know what I really think huh?)

Ok how about a send Bawb shopping with Julie and to the spa with Pete for a make over! :dance3:

<snort> You did NOT just say that.... Pete, you're incorrigible. Poor Bawb..... we love ya, man!

He's just sitting down for all us wardrobe-challenged folks, ya know??? Sheesh....

Okay, who the hell dresses Bob when he leaves the house - he looks like he's on break from clown college. Those shorts remind me of the first time I ever realized that Bob was 'special'.

Pete

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That is too funny! I've literally got tears rolling down my cheeks reading this!

After the day I had your post was just what I needed. Thanks Pete.

Did you guys know there is a DIS'r who is being featured on this Friday's (1/11) What Not To Wear? There is a long thread about it in the Community Forum. She hasn't been able to give lots of info but has hinted that Disney certainly plays a part in the program, or it did before editing.

Did you guys know there is a DIS'r who is being featured on this Friday's (1/11) What Not To Wear? There is a long thread about it in the Community Forum. She hasn't been able to give lots of info but has hinted that Disney certainly plays a part in the program, or it did before editing.

Do you have a link?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter