Question for Recent Disney Dream Cruisers (Embarkation Day Dining Questions)

Pinky3

Mouseketeer
Anyone recently off the Dream know where to meet dining and Palo staff to change/request dining reservations?

Also, what time did they start the meet?

I was on the Dream end of August 2023. The dining team were outside Enchanted Garden. I was on board by 12.30pm and went straight there. There was about3 people waiting in line in front of me. There were 3 dining team cm, one for Remy, one for Palo and one for MDR. There was a cm managing the line and directing people to the right dining cm person. There was also a lady from the spa at a separate table.

Anyone recently off the Dream know where to meet dining and Palo staff to change/request dining reservations?

Also, what time did they start the meet?
It was outside of Enchanted Garden. When we were down there to go to our rooms, there wasn't anyone in line. I'd say go as soon as you get on - any ship I've been on, they were always ready to go at the same time (we aren't first on board but usually pretty early)

as of feb, above posters are still correct. outside enchanted garden!

I don't think these locations change very often on ships; although helpful to hear recent cruisers confirm outside Enchanted Garden. I'd get there as soon as you get on the ship. Even if it's not 'open' yet, there will likely already be a line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter