Question For Robo!

robo3.jpg

Had to add a crown.

Now look what you have gone an done?!?!

His head is going to be so big he won't be able to fit his Mickey ears on it:lmao:

I bet he is LOVING all of this-i can picture him now sitting in front of the pc with a big grin all over his face.x.

Hey DIS Moderators, keeping up with the theme of sub forums i think its time for Robo to have his own!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hats off to you Robo, you have quite the fan club now. :thumbsup2

:smooth:

I guess this is what happens when some posters recommend to other posters with questions that they just stand on the corner & shout, Robo!!! Not that I would know, I've only read. :rolleyes1

(If DH or the girls check in, nobody tell. They think I'm a WDW genius! :rolleyes: )

I love how creative you people get with the photoshop. Makes me :rotfl:

Good lord I go to bed and come back to Robo wearing a tiara, fairy wand and talk of a skirt. Robo say it aint so...................:sad1:

Good lord I go to bed and come back to Robo wearing a tiara, fairy wand and talk of a skirt. Robo say it aint so...................:sad1:

Its just a fitting for my MNSSHP outfit.

I'm thinking I might want to lose the wand and crown right after the parade, however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!