Question For Robo!

A Robo fan club, why didn't someone call me?? I would like to join. Hey Robo do you allow Canadians in your fan club?? :thumbsup2

Also when will the new Robo doll be available??

If I remember right he posted that this should be in the community board but he doesn't read the community board...well a mod moved this to the community board soooo if he didn't subscribe he might not know about this thread still going:rotfl:

If I remember right he posted that this should be in the community board but he doesn't read the community board...well a mod moved this to the community board soooo if he didn't subscribe he might not know about this thread still going:rotfl:

He either didn't subscribe and since he doesn't check the community board doesn't see that this is still going on or.... he is now seeking restraining orders and scared of his new found famewhich I think is more than likely the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts