• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on Miles One Frequent Flyer Program

BobH

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any experience with the Miles One Credit Card to accumulate frequent flyer miles? It seemed a good alternative since it only costs $19 per year versus $50 to $80 with the other programs. I can give you my experience with American and the Citibank Card but I would appreciate learning the experiences on anyone who has tried the Miles One Card. Thanks.

I don't know about that card, but I do want to say that I carry the Chase CO card and the B of A US card, and have had great experiences with both financial institutions, as well as never having a problem getting a FF Seat or Milage upgrade with the points I've accrued on them.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter