Question re: Tours into Paris from DLP

E&As Mom

Disney Loving Mom
HI everyone! Looking for a little advice/information. We are heading to DLP for the first time (first time to Paris in general!) in March and I have some questions regarding the tours offered through Disney. We are staying on property from 3/23-3/28 and would like to do 2 excursions. Being completely unfamiliar with moving around, we thought booking the tours/excursions through Disney would be easiest (even if it does cost a bit more). We are looking at the Excusion Paris Essentials and the Excursion Royal Versailles and Paris. The first would arrange transportation into Paris, drop us off @ the Eiffel Tower and allow us to walk and visit places as we please. I know things are a big spread out as we have done some research on where our top "must sees" are and we don't mind walking a lot. The other is the trip out to Versailles for a 4 hour tour, then takes us into Paris for a little while to see the Eiffel Tower and take pictures.

We know there's a strike going on with a lot of the transit and government workers, so we weren't sure about trying to plan these day trips into Paris on our own. I've heard pros and cons about using the trains (friends were pick pocketed recently... I know it can happen anywhere and we will have very little we'll be carrying with us during our days).

Has anyone done either of the 2 excursions I've mentioned through Disney? Pros and Cons on them? Other suggestions? Thank you so much in advance for helping this newbie traveler to Paris! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter