Question regarding booking a tour with DVC discount

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
I hope I am posting on the appropriate board. I would like to book the Backstage safari for my son. I believe we get a discount so my question is "do I call MS to book this?" Thanks to all that reply.

I booked every tour through the tour department and told them which discounts I might be eligible for and it worked out fine. You can call the member services number and go to the new dining option to book tours. I found that out last week when I made dining ADRs. The CM said that they also do the tour booking. If you have a Disney Visa also ask if it is good for the safari for a discount. Some of the ones I have booked the discount has been different depending on the tour.

we're heading to WDW in JUN and booked the Backstage Tour (full-day, 3 parks) via the normal tour-booking number. i'm sure you could do the same through MS, but when i called, i just mentioned that we are DVC members w/annual passes and a Disney Visa, and they gave me the best discount available.

turns out the Disney Visa was the winner...20% off!

Disney Visa was the best for Behind the Seeds tour as well.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter