Question regarding booking

Suzi Q

Mouseketeer
How far in advance can you book a cruise using points? I know that with your home resort you can book 11 months prior to the last date your vacation. Is it the same with the cruise or can you book farther ahead than that?

It is also 11 months to book with DVC points. They will not make ANY exceptions to this--as we were 8 days away while onboard and wanted to re-book with the discounted points offer.

This is our second cruise on points.

Sue Ellen

SueEllen - why is it taking so long for DCL/DVC to come up with the points for 2004? We are at our 11 month window and I'm anxious!!!

Rae

They are always super late, when we were booking for last December and wanted to see what the January rates would be we finally gave up and booked in April for December as the list had not yet come out. You can book and take the chance that you will have enough points. (they usually go up a few each year)
We were originally going to do that than decided to just go for my birthday again.. I like that week so we are sticking with it :)

Ohh, okay then, so we can book for 2004- we just play "Russian roulette" with the points!! Hey, Ann - I'm sure you'll lend us a few if we get short, right?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter