Question regarding Ground Transfers

queenofheartsfan

Mouseketeer
We will be cruising in early December on DCL. Will be flying in the afternoon before and staying at the Airport Hyatt. Going with friends. We are going to add the Disney transfers . Friends want to know if the transfers are tobe paid in full when adding them to reservation or are they paid off as we pay off the ressie? I am going to call to add the transfers for everyone and they didnt want me to pay for everyone.
TIA

I just booked a DCL in early December too! I believe they are wrapped up into the reservation and paid that way.

The price of the transfers is added to the cruise fare. The same is true of the hotel room cost if you book it through DCL. The entire cost must be paid on your paid-in-full date.

If you book the Hyatt on your own (DCL charges 229$ btw), you must call DCL a week at least before your stay to mention it if you wish for them to collect the luggage in the room to transfer it to the ship.

You used to be able to set everything up when checking in at the hotel but not anymore.

My first DCL was to the Mediterranean back in 2018, and I had added the ground transfers first. Later when I went on to get my port excursions tied in, it was more nerve racking since it bogged my account down. This time I will start booking port excursions first, and then add ground transfers later. Don't know if anyone else that problem...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!