Question - What kind of Iphone adapters /chargers should I use when over in Paris.....?

knewton64

- May the luck of the Irish always be with you -
Morning -:goodvibes
(What can i say? Legos are fun):smickey:

ANYWHO -
I am about to head out to Disneyland Paris / Paris in a few more weeks and wondering what kind of plug in / adapters / chargers and what not do i need so i dont fry out / destroy my iphone Apple X ?

Currently I have
1) power adapter plug with 2 usb ports - type e/f for usa to europe

Q - is this ok???? concened about voltage ; from paris to iphone... would I need a voltage converter?

2) usa to europe adapter plug 220/240 110 power converter usb port europe
I have the three pronged outlet then attached to a converter with a usb...

Q - Is either #1 or #2 ok to use??

OR BRING BOTH??

Yes, been about 5-6 yrs since Ive been overseas and am just trying to get up to date techno stuff for my trip -

Any advice would be greatly appreciated -

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:drinking1

Last edited:
The first one is perfectly fine, either using the USB ports or plugging the iPhone charger in the electrical outlets. The charger is rated for voltages on both continents.

Most modern electronics will work in both continents. Look at the charger and it should say 100-240v. So a converter is not needed and just an adapter to be able to plug it in would be required.

The first one is perfectly fine, either using the USB ports or plugging the iPhone charger in the electrical outlets. The charger is rated for voltages on both continents.

1st one it is!:thanks:

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:drinking1

Most modern electronics will work in both continents. Look at the charger and it should say 100-240v. So a converter is not needed and just an adapter to be able to plug it in would be required.

This. Phones, computers, cameras, etc. are usually rated for both voltages.
The only place you might run into issues is if you're bringing a hair dryer or flat iron or something like that. Most in the US are only rated for our lower voltage and could overheat on the higher European voltage. I usually just use the hair dryers provided in hotel rooms and bring my dual-voltage flat iron when traveling in Europe, bur a voltage converter would also work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter