Question

Mackysmycat

DisneyDreamer
How do I find out easily, which DVC options for DW have which kinds of transportation to the parks. Does that make sense? lol

VWL has boat to MK
BLT has monorail to MK and EPCOT (and can walk to MK)
VGF has ^ and boat to MK
BCV and BWV can boat and walk to both EPCOT and DHS

SSR and OKW have boat to DTD

Everything else is a bus

How do I find out easily, which DVC options for DW have which kinds of transportation to the parks. Does that make sense? lol

Two useful links:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/planning-guides/in-depth-advice/resort-transportation/

Edit: second URL apparently goes to unapproved location. Search "Disney World Transportation Map" for more links.

Since neither of those are organized by resort, here's a rundown from memory:

Villas at the Grand Floridian:
MK: Monorail, Boat
Epcot: Monorail (change at TTC)
DHS, AK: Bus

Bay Lake Tower:
MK: Walk, Monorail
Epcot: Monorail (change at TTC)
DHS, AK: Bus

Villas at Wilderness Lodge:
MK: Boat, Bus
Epcot, DHS, AK: Bus

Boardwalk Villas, Beach Club Villas:
Epcot, DHS: Boat, Walk
MK, AK: Bus

Animal Kingdom Villas, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West:
All: Bus

Hey one more question while I have you.... Can DVC members get some type of eating plan when they stay at DW?

Hey one more question while I have you.... Can DVC members get some type of eating plan when they stay at DW?

Members can purchase one of three Disney dining plans for the length of the stay.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Oh perfect. Do you know where I can find more info on that? I'm guessing on the DVC site but haven't seen it thus far....

Oh perfect. Do you know where I can find more info on that? I'm guessing on the DVC site but haven't seen it thus far....

You can purchase the quick service plan, the regular plan (think that's called "plus" these days) or the deluxe plan prices will be the same as for anyone else except that DVC members are exempt from paying the peak pricing over some holiday times. Also, DVC members do not have to purchase tickets to add the DDP. The Dining boards contain some stickies explaining the level of the plans and what the prices are.

Dining plans are added thru Member Serices, must be added no later than 48 hours enforce your reservation date, and must be paid in full when booking. Everyone in the room must have the same plan for all nights of the reservation.

This is great info. Thank you. Is this just for DW? Would be GREAT if they offered something for Hawaii....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter