Questions about Mickey's Backyard BBQ

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
I did a search for this, but mostly everything that came up was about the food...:) I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much this is for adults and children...Do we need Ressies?? Is it worth it? How is the character interaction? I have a 4 1/2 and 2 1/2 year old...would you recommend taking them? Thank so much for all your help!! :)

Beanie

We have gone to the BYBBQ a couple of times and really enjoyed it! I can't remember the prices off hand (DH usually handles that). Anyway, the food was decent and the character interaction was fun. The characters come out a couple of times for photos and autographs. Then, they come out to line dance and play a bit. My kids absolutely love going there. If I can find the prices, I'll post again. Also, you do need to make reservations - it's become quite popular lately, so the sooner the better.

We went in 2000 and I don't remember the prices, but I do remember getting a discount with my AMEX card. I want to say it was around the same price as the Hoop Dee Doo.

My daughter was not quite 3 yet and she loved it! We have her on video dancing for a LONG time with Chip n Dale. The teenagers seemed to love it, they line danced the entire time the band played!

Food, music, characters, pictures... how can you miss? I think you children will love it. Try to arrive early to get a table near the dance floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter