Questions: Aquatica / Cabanas and Alcohol

1We are considering renting a cabana for our stay on July 2 and would
like to know how they are assigned , do you have to get there early and race to get
a good one so to speak , or are the preassigned when booking ???

2.Asking for someone in our party : Do they have anything other than beer available ?

3.Do they have servers at the cutback cove and the roa rivers cabanas or do we have to get food ?

4.Are we allowed to bring that food back to our cabana ?

5.They don't let us bring our own food in right ? even if we rent one of these ??

6.I could not find anything about cancellation policies ,,, Anyone know what they are ?
5 days before or ??

Thank you for helping me with this .

Any and all tips and advice is appreciated ....

1. When you arrive at the park, you check in for your cabana at a booth that's located near the souvenir shop. The staff there will assign you your cabana number when you arrive. If a cabana is important to you, call or go online before your visit and have one secured before your arrival; many, MANY times we've seen them sold out on the day of....especially in the summer when its HOT. I wouldn't say you need to race there in the morning. There are no "bad" cabanas, per se. Each of the cabanas in each class/location will all be identical. None of the Cutback Cove cabanas are any different from each other. Some are further up the walkway than others, and some border the wave pool (so they are considered "pool view" and are rented at a higher price) but otherwise, they have the same seating and inclusions.

2. I have no idea. DH thinks they had wine at the Waterstone Grill, but we've never partaken in alcohol on our water park days so its just a guess.

3. Both Cutback Cove and Roa's Rapids cabanas have hosts who will bring food to you at your cabana. There will be a cabana food delivery menu provided to you by one of the cabana staff when you arrive.

4. Banana Beach will not allow you to take food out of the restaurant. Food from the Waterstone Grill and Mango Market can be brought back to you cabana if you like (Waterstone Grill also offers outdoor seating).

5. Correct, you cannot bring food into the park.

6. I believe you must cancel by the day prior. But, I'd suggest calling to confirm as I'm only 95% certain of that..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!