questions for anyone who has stayed at Embassy Lake Bryan Beach

AJfan

Earning My Ears
We are going in April and were wondering what was in walking distance from this resort. We are staying on property after a week here and wont have a rental car at this time. Can anyone tell me what is around this resort as far as restaurants, shops, etc...

I don't recall much around the entrance to Embassy--may be half or three quarters of a mile to the closest shop/eating place....good luck:rolleyes:

Hi...this is really not a good area to try to walk...side walks are limited, and nothing really close in terms of restaurants....you are just south of the very busy Lake Buena Vista area, but it is at least a mile or mile and a half of not much except a small mall and a gas station and a bar or two...maybe some others have better memories than me, but walking will be a challenge...could you rent a car for just a few days....this is a very wide divided highway call ed Apopka- Vineland Rd and leads directly to Lake Buena Vista and Disney east entrance and lots of restaurants....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter