questions for pros

luvs2plan

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW for the second time and for the first Holiday visit to Dis ever, the first week in December. For someone who plays carols beginning in August and a huge Disney fan I couldn't be happier. I do have a couple of questions for all you WDW pros. We found out some friends will be going the same time and will stay off site. We will stay on site. We would like to meet once or twice to do something together. Is it possible for them to come to our resort to visit us and/or meet us there as they will have a rental car? I have also heard that you can rent certain boats at POR for around $200 to use entire stay. Is that per person or can the whole family use it? And can you take it to another place and leave it so that it might be a form of transportation to other places? Those are probably all wishful thinking but I would appreciate any thoughts. You were all so helpful just reading these boards for our first trip.

Welcome to the DIS. :)

Your friends staying offsite should have no problem visiting you at your resort. Just have them tell the guard at the gate that they are visiting friends.

I've never rented boats at any of the resorts, but I don't recall hearing about an "entire stay" rental. In any event, if you're staying at Port Orleans, the only places you could go on a boat would be DTD or the other resorts in that area.

And if you like Christmas decorations, definitely set a day aside to hop around to the different resorts to see the decorations, especially the deluxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter