questions regarding member discount APs

2021 tickets are allowing park hopper options, so it sounds like Disney doesn't expect to keep the park reservation system anyway.

I would really expect ticketing to return to roughly what it was when this is sorted out.

Rumor is they want to go to 50% next year, I would expect reservations to continue, especially with the 10/1 50th anniversary. They may find a way to allow park hopping on a standby basis.

You can't even activate a voucher that's already paid for. DVC and Disney are separate companies, I doubt complaining will change the current restriction.
Wait! Say what? They're not activating vouchers even though you can make theme park reservations with one?

Wait! Say what? They're not activating vouchers even though you can make theme park reservations with one?
This is rather alarming. Is it true? What do they do? Make guests buy new tickets? If they don't, they are denied entrance to the parks? Has this actually happened?
I've been emailing back and forth with the ticket department about this very issue. The vouchers in question were a weekday select voucher and an old Seasonal pass voucher. I was told they could not currently be activated. I know the seasonal pass is a little different as that exact option is no longer available but the weekday select would be otherwise. Good to know others had some success.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter