Quick AP question.....

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
I just can't remember......
Can I book AP without having the voucher yet?
I currently have a 7 day hopper and definitely plan to upgrade to AP.
Then can I show them the AP after upgrading?

Not sure how they handle that.

How does this work? I'm in a similar situation. I bought my ticket through UT and planned to upgrade to an AP. I have a conference at the Swolphin a month after my June trip but I'd like to stay at one of the Epcot resorts instead. If I can get an AP rate now rather than gambling on availability in during my June trip...

How does this work? I'm in a similar situation. I bought my ticket through UT and planned to upgrade to an AP. I have a conference at the Swolphin a month after my June trip but I'd like to stay at one of the Epcot resorts instead. If I can get an AP rate now rather than gambling on availability in during my June trip...

You can book under an AP discount before actually having an AP or voucher, but you will have to call to do it as AP rates aren't accessible online without having a current pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!