Quick breakfast at Magic Kingdom

asumom

Mouseketeer
I was hoping to get the Mickey Waffle platter on Main Street at the ice cream store, while waiting for rope drop but it looks like that option has been discontinued. Is the bakery/starbucks the only quick option now?

There is the waffle place you can get the special ones but they don't have the platters with eggs. I think you can also get pastry at Gastons.

There is the waffle place you can get the special ones but they don't have the platters with eggs. I think you can also get pastry at Gastons.
Gastons has the giant cinnamon roll (that is a breakfast tradition for us) and chocolate croissants.

I'd suggest Sleepy Hollow. No Mickey Waffles, but you can get one stuffed with fruit and nutella. It's amazing!

I was hoping to get the Mickey Waffle platter on Main Street at the ice cream store, while waiting for rope drop but it looks like that option has been discontinued. Is the bakery/starbucks the only quick option now?

While the other posters have given you some good options for AFTER rope drop, none of those are on Main St.

Starbucks is your only definite option, but there should also be some Joffrey carts somewhere along the street and hub selling coffee, donuts, and pastries.

Thanx everyone. I guess we will just get a coffee and then find something later on; too bad about those waffles!

Sleepy Hollow also has a breakfast waffle (at least they still had it on our last trip) that is really good. It's a waffle sandwich with eggs, ham, cheese and tomato. It's really yummy and, surprisingly, not as heavy as I thought it would be. My DH and I shared it - it is a fairly large size.

The Starbucks ( which will always be the Main St Bakery to me) should have their breakfast sandwiches. The ones I have gotten at other Starbucks have been pretty good.

Does anyone know if sleepy hollow in Liberty Square is open during morning Extra Magic hours? I want the Nutella and fruit waffle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!