Quick Dining review- Be Our Guest Dinner

JennaMcClain

Earning My Ears
I had dinner at Belle’s Castle twice in 2019. Service was great both times, as it almost always is in Disney Dining. My only issue was that both times, it took an hour (give or take) to get our food. I understand that the staff is busy and that the food is likely made fresh, so it just takes more time, but it turned out dinners into 2-3 hour affairs. I guess it’s worth it, though, when you’re paying $60 per person. But the first time I went I ordered some sort of pasta, and I must say, it came out cold. I’m sure that if I would have said something I would have been given a new plate, but I didn’t bother because by the time I got the food I was already starving 😂Anyone else have the same issue?

I had dinner at Belle’s Castle twice in 2019. Service was great both times, as it almost always is in Disney Dining. My only issue was that both times, it took an hour (give or take) to get our food. I understand that the staff is busy and that the food is likely made fresh, so it just takes more time, but it turned out dinners into 2-3 hour affairs. I guess it’s worth it, though, when you’re paying $60 per person. But the first time I went I ordered some sort of pasta, and I must say, it came out cold. I’m sure that if I would have said something I would have been given a new plate, but I didn’t bother because by the time I got the food I was already starving 😂Anyone else have the same issue?

I have eaten at Be Our Guest 3 times for dinner. My meals have always been wonderful! I agree dining there does take time but to me it has always been worth it.

I have eaten there multiple times and is always on our list when we visit MK. Have a lunch reservation on Oct 14 for a mother/daughter trip and can't wait to go. Love this meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!