Quick Help ~ Romantic & Delicious?

Goingtodisneyworld

Mouseketeer
:)

Getting ready to make ADRs during Free Dining ~ we’ll have my Mom & Dad, SOOOO first time ever we will be able to enjoy a Great & Romantic meal, less the Characters & 2 DDs, please tell me where? Only 1 TS & can be anywhere resorts/parks?! I feel like a kid @ Christmas ~ Free Dining & Babysitters!
:thumbsup2 :sunny: :goodvibes :teeth: :lmao: :banana: :Pinkbounc

Well on the dining plan, Le Cellier was probably the best food for 1 TS credit at WDW for us. I don't know that anything in the park can be considered incredibly romantic, but it was kind of dark and cave like so that was nice...

For a 1 TS restaurant, I would choose between LeCellier, Coral Reef, Spoodles, or maybe Mama Melrose. LeCellier has "been discovered"--a few years back it was kind of a quiet romantic spot, but now it is a very busy place--almost chaotic sometimes. Coral Reef is nice, but can also get pretty busy. Spoodles is out of the parks, and seems to draw a more adult crowd.

Believe it or not, for a pure romantic atmosphere, Mama Melrose isn't bad--it has the classic small Italian restaurant theme, and is not too loud. At least in the times we've been there, it seems to be a slightly older clientel than some of the other resort restaurants. A bottle of Chiante and the candlelit red and white checkered tablecloth and you are in business!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter