Quick question about ROL dining at Tiffins

lugnut33

DIS Veteran
I want to make sure I understand it correctly. Disney website says we get an appetizer, main, dessert, and non-alcoholoc drink if we book the Rivers of Light dining package at Tiffins?

Are we allowed to pick the appetizer, main and dessert or is there a Prix Fix menu we are forced to have (which I don't see listed anywhere)? The reason I ask is the package is $68 and it's really easy to blow past $68 on that menu if you're actually allowed to choose whatever we want from the appetizer, main, and dessert choices (even if surf and turf is not an option).

Thanks in advance

From reviews of others that have done this package, it is anything off the menu, thus the reason why I booked it for this August....

Last edited:
Unless it has changed recently, it is any app, entree, dessert and drink. When I went, I saved $8-$10 over the regular price. It's a good deal, for sure!

I’m not sure but I thought drinks were not included in the package? Just an app entree and dessert.

I’m not sure but I thought drinks were not included in the package? Just an app entree and dessert.

Nonalcoholic drink is included. Still states it on the Rivers of Light info page.

In our experience, anything on menu was included (although the surf and turf wasn’t on the menu then, perhaps it is excluded. I doubt it though!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter