Quick Question | Fastpass+

deno

EPCOT Addict
The last piece of the puzzle for me on our upcoming August visit is Fastpass.

So, if my park reservation is for EPCOT can I make Fastpass+ reservations for Magic Kingdom in the PM?

I'm thinking some days we might want a mooch around World Showcase until after lunch (when the park hopper window opens) and then head over to another park where we have some Fastpasses available to use.

Dene

FP+ do not exist anymore. It has been replaced by the paid option: Genie+ but works very differently as you can only book day of and according to some rules.

FP+ do not exist anymore. It has been replaced by the paid option: Genie+ but works very differently as you can only book day of and according to some rules.
Oh yes, sorry for not being clearer, I totally get the new system and know I can only book on the morning of my visit BUT can I make ride reservations for the second park I plan to visit on that day and not have to make ride reservations for the first park I have a reservation for?

I was wondering the exact same thing for my August trip. For anyone who's used it already, how does it work? Do I have to leave my first park before making Genie+ for the 2nd park of the day? I am a Genie+ virgin so any advice on using it in a 2nd park in the same day would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

You don’t have to do anything. Return times will be after 2pm for any rides that you book that is not in your reserved park for the day.

You don’t have to do anything. Return times will be after 2pm for any rides that you book that is not in your reserved park for the day.
That's useful. If you do that at 7am then AIUI you should still be able to get some 'as-you-go' G+ passes in the first park before you hop, under the 2 hour and when used rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter