Quick question

raykay23

Mouseketeer
Just doing a dry run of making my ADR's. I have just input my details when prompted. It asks for Confirmation Number, Name, Date and Resort. When I did that it told me
"The resort reservation(s) you were trying to retrieve cannot be found. Please check that youve entered the correct confirmation number."

Is it because I am too early?
Is the confirmation number the same as the booking reference number I was given when I booked? If not where do I find my confirmation number?

Thanks

Did you put the confirmation number in after clicking on the "retrieve your reservation" link on an ADR booking page for a particular restaurant? If so, that should work. I was able to retrieve my resort reservation in this way and attach it to my ADRs. If your confirmation number contains letters make sure that you capitalize them, it is case sensitive.

I did the same as you and had no trouble with mine. I can't book anything for a few more days.

Did you book directly with Disney? If you used a TA then sometimes that's why you can't get it to recognize your confirmation #.

I booked through a TA from Small World Vacations and got a Disney confirmation number that worked fine for linking dining reservations. I can't pull up my resort reservations at My Disney Vacation but I could pull it up from the dining pages for the purposes of ADRs.

i couldnt bring up my ressie not sure if it because i booked through dvc
on a related note
i already made my adrs and wanted to link them to my reservation after the fact but could not figure out how

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter