Quick Service Alcohol Selections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to add that either the 16 oz or 22 oz sizes of Hawkes and Mo'ara beer are available at Satu'li Canteen, with a QS credit.

16 oz - $9.00
22 oz - $10.25

yes sorry, Wolfgang Puck Express.
thank you alex9179

In the past they had limited you to fountain drinks when using the dining plan so I wasn't sure what they were doing now that alcoholic beverages were included.
If anyone has any insight, thanks in advance.

yes sorry, Wolfgang Puck Express.
thank you alex9179

In the past they had limited you to fountain drinks when using the dining plan so I wasn't sure what they were doing now that alcoholic beverages were included.
If anyone has any insight, thanks in advance.
We ate there in 2018 on the QSDP and had alcohol. I think it was probably wine and beer but I don't have it in my records. But I do know the value for 2 QS credits was just under $50, so a great deal.

So, I could have a lazy morning at WL (where I am staying) then hit Geyser point for a bison cheeseburger and huckleberry punch on the DDP, then head on out to the parks? ooh, lazy day with enough energy left for the fireworks ahead!

So, I could have a lazy morning at WL (where I am staying) then hit Geyser point for a bison cheeseburger and huckleberry punch on the DDP, then head on out to the parks? ooh, lazy day with enough energy left for the fireworks ahead!
I like your plan 😉 I had a bit of a lively morning but did have a nice relaxing lunch with exactly your order. It was covered on the dining plan (except gratuity, of course).

E02F5373-328C-4D0A-B228-CDBEFC2BCB42.jpeg

F3AB5EBE-481C-4C5F-B3A1-5A8C174C46AA.jpeg

Apologies if it's already been asked but what is available at Docking Bay 7?

Apologies if it's already been asked but what is available at Docking Bay 7?
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/e...-bay-7-food-and-cargo/menus/lunch-and-dinner/
Takodana Quencher
Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum, Blue Curaçao, Simple Orange with Pineapple, Kiwi
$15.00

Gold Squadron Lager - Blue Point Brewing Co.
16 oz draft - Golden Lager with Lavender and Plum flavors
$13.25

Surly Sarlacc
Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit and Rose Vodka, Minute Maid© Limeade, Raspberry, Spicy Mango Flavors
$13.00

Hi all. Love all this info. We will be staying at AKL and BWV this spring. Unfamiliar with ordering food at the poolbar. Can you use your QS credits at the poolbar for food? And would that include a mixed drink?
TIA😃h

We are staying at POFQ and I am purchasing the DP for our visit. What adult beverages are covered under the plan with the QS meals at the resort? What is available in their food court?

We are staying at POFQ and I am purchasing the DP for our visit. What adult beverages are covered under the plan with the QS meals at the resort? What is available in their food court?

you are limited to what is offered. The first post has by park and some references to pool bars. You will see a trend in beverages available.
the food courts tend to have the same bittled/canned beverages
here is the libations pool bar menu. Qs credits can be used here

https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=5

I have a question. I do NOT plan on giving my 16 year old alcohol, but could DH and I order 3 meals with 3 quick service credits and get 3 alcoholic beverages, or will they see that she is under age an limit that?

I have a question. I do NOT plan on giving my 16 year old alcohol, but could DH and I order 3 meals with 3 quick service credits and get 3 alcoholic beverages, or will they see that she is under age an limit that?

Yes, you can do that. The limit is two al. drinks per adult at the table. So you can use 3 adult meal credits, and get 3 alcoholic drinks with those 3 meals, for 2 adults and 1 16-year old. You would just have to either buy the 16 year old a non-al. drink, or have her drink free water. We have done this many times.

Yes, you can do that. The limit is two al. drinks per adult at the table. So you can use 3 adult meal credits, and get 3 alcoholic drinks with those 3 meals, for 2 adults and 1 16-year old. You would just have to either buy the 16 year old a non-al. drink, or have her drink free water. We have done this many times.

I forgot, in order to not spend money, we sometimes used a snack credit for the kid's non-alcoholic drink, especially if there were fun non-al. options besides soda.

We are a party of 8 with only 3 over 21, 4 under 21 and 1 child. We have the QSDP and have reservations at BOG for breakfast and lunch. When we preorder our meals we plan on ordering 6 meals with adult beverages and paying out of pocket for regular drinks for the Disney adults. Will they refuse or question this because the Disney adults are obviously under 21.

You will (most likely) have an issue at BoG. BoG is unique.
you also have to check out w a human even w mobile ordering. your entire party must be resent. If you are buying meals for under 21 and they are there you will be denied. But they have to be there since your party has to enter together

has anyone had an exception specifically at BoG?

Last edited:
you also have to check out w a human even w mobile ordering. your entire party must be resent. If you are buying meals for under 21 and they are there you will be denied. But they have to be there since your party has to enter together

Thanks, glad I asked would not want to embarrass the kids. We do plan on doing this at the other QS restaurants just having the 3 adults order the meals and having the others grab a table.

When we went last September my husband sat down with my children and found a table while I checked out with the cast member and they never said anything about our drinks of course they didn’t see the kids my husband had already got a seat

If the QS meals include an alcoholic bev, what if my husband just wants to get a beer while we’re in Epcot? Can you get your alcoholic bev by itself or does it have to be with a meal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!