Quick Service Alcohol Selections

alex9179

DIS Veteran
I forgot to add that either the 16 oz or 22 oz sizes of Hawkes and Mo'ara beer are available at Satu'li Canteen, with a QS credit.

16 oz - $9.00
22 oz - $10.25

sasha's goofy

Mouseketeer
yes sorry, Wolfgang Puck Express.
thank you alex9179

In the past they had limited you to fountain drinks when using the dining plan so I wasn't sure what they were doing now that alcoholic beverages were included.
If anyone has any insight, thanks in advance.

Disney & ME

Disney Veteran
yes sorry, Wolfgang Puck Express.
thank you alex9179

In the past they had limited you to fountain drinks when using the dining plan so I wasn't sure what they were doing now that alcoholic beverages were included.
If anyone has any insight, thanks in advance.
We ate there in 2018 on the QSDP and had alcohol. I think it was probably wine and beer but I don't have it in my records. But I do know the value for 2 QS credits was just under $50, so a great deal.

DrunkJam

DIS Veteran
So, I could have a lazy morning at WL (where I am staying) then hit Geyser point for a bison cheeseburger and huckleberry punch on the DDP, then head on out to the parks? ooh, lazy day with enough energy left for the fireworks ahead!

pepperandchips

[melinda]
So, I could have a lazy morning at WL (where I am staying) then hit Geyser point for a bison cheeseburger and huckleberry punch on the DDP, then head on out to the parks? ooh, lazy day with enough energy left for the fireworks ahead!
I like your plan 😉 I had a bit of a lively morning but did have a nice relaxing lunch with exactly your order. It was covered on the dining plan (except gratuity, of course).

E02F5373-328C-4D0A-B228-CDBEFC2BCB42.jpeg

F3AB5EBE-481C-4C5F-B3A1-5A8C174C46AA.jpeg

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS