quick service @the fort??

firemanx

DIS Veteran
We are not a family to bring food! we like to hit the food court with refillable mugs. Is there anywhere @ the fort to do this?

No food courts.

But there is a quick service counter called "P&J's Southern Takeout" on the side of Trail's End that does breakfast, lunch and dinner. My family has used it for grabbing a quick muffin and coffee on the way to the parks. And there's the Meadow Snack bar at the pool that basically does lunch.

Note: my DS went a few times and insisted to me there was nowhere to get ice at the refillable mug station at the Meadows pool. I still say hogwash (impossible that there would be pop with no ice) - but he came back each time with just pop with no ice. One time I sent him twice. He is used to using refillable mug stations in many different forms - but I never did check it myself.

Also, u can get coffee and hot chocolate at the Meadows Trading Post but not pop. At the Meadows pool, my kids tell me it is just pop. Unless we were blind and missing things.

Still find it so odd they are separated like that. And a bit annoying but whatever. Things at the Fort are pretty spread out in general.

Adding to above, you can also get mugs filled with soda and coffee at PJ's take out which is right next to Trails End. The food truck is also open for dinner, starting around 5:30, and is always very good.

I have no clue when I took theses, but here is the drink station at the Meadows Pool and at P&J's Take out.
FW Meadows drink st.jpgFW take out drinks.jpg

The ice is in the middle. In fact , people fill there water bottles with ice at the machine even though they didnt buy a drink. I should have thought of that!

The Fort is not laid out like a normal hotel, as people are bringing their trailers and motorhomes, with the amenities of home. We do not bother with the refillable mugs, as we do not spend a lot of time at the pool and well time we were in loop 1100, not exactly a close walk to PJ's. The Meadows was close, but then again on a hot day in Sept, by the time I got there, and filled the mug, drank it, I would need another by the time I got back to the camper.
And the cabins are further away yet, but do have kitchens.

The Meadows refill station.... is that open 24/7 even if the snack bar itself is closed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter