Quick Service

MK: Pecos Bill – Chicken Rice Bowl

EP: Electric Umbrella – Energy Salad with Roasted Chicken

AK: Satu’li Canteen – Cheeseburger Steamed Pod (kids meal)

HS: None (always do table service)

Disney Springs: Earl of Sandwich – Holiday Turkey Sandwich

Last edited:
Do a search.

This question is literally asked multiple times every single week.

I did and i started to read them. I was tired of having to read pages and pages of conversations where people said very little but typed a lot. Thank y’all all for giving me so much info. I very much appreciate it!! It’s hard to be on your phone reading while your toddler is making a mess and trying to grab your phone from ur hands. Lol

In Animal Kingdom, Pizzafari and Restauruntasaurus also have indoor seating

MK: Columbia Harbor House - Tuna Sandwich
HS: Backlot Express - Cuban Sandwich (This answer would have recently been the Mojo Pulled Pork Sandwich at Fairfax Fare until the Cuban showed up at BE.)
EPCOT: Tangerine Cafe - Shawarma Lamb Platter (Tokyo Sushi Combo at Katsura Grill is a close second)
AK: Satu'li Canteen - Any of the Satu'li Bowls

The shawarma is sooo good.

Please name your favorite quick service in each park and what’s your favorite things to order there. We’ve always done restaurants so I need y’all help! I promised the husband to do this trip on a budget, lmao. I am trying my best!!

MK - fish and chips @Columbia harbor house. Bonus points for the Boston cream pie
HS- whatever the specialty burger is at ABC commissary. They have always been super filling
EPCOT- the shawarma platters in Morocco. So good.
AK - honey chicken at yak and yeti. Get the yak attack to appease the yeti, or else he’ll steal your magic band on the ride.

MK: Columbia Harbor House - Lobster Roll
Epcot: I love eating at all the countries Quick Services, China's my favorite. Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion is also really good with a lot of variety.
Hollywood Studios: I find all their Quick Services awful, but if you have to eat there ABC Commissary at least is in doors with air conditioning.
Animal Kingdom: Satu'li Canteen is probably my favorite Quick Service out of all of Disney. Their build your own bowls are so good.

I typically eat at Table Service, but Quick Service can be nice for a quick unplanned meal.

I can take or leave most CS in WDW (nothing bad, just haven't had very many that were spectacular).

The ones that are must do for me are Columbia Harbour House (lobster mac and cheese, my mom loves the salmon) and BOG Lunch (croque monsieur!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter