• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Quick" Transportation

betterlatethannever

DIS Veteran
I just got my paperwork today from AAA for my trip later this month.:) First time staying on site. Noticed that our transfers from the airport are with Quick Transportation.

Has anybody ever used Quick before? I've seen Mear's but have never seen Quick at the airport. I worry about everything anyway, but I'm getting a little concerned.

Ed

Quick does not own any cars or vans. Instead it contracts with taxi and shuttle drivers. The vehicles are not town cars or limos. You must call before you leave home to make arrangements and the driver will be waiting for you at the baggage claim area. Unlike most shuttles the vehicle is exclusive to your party and goes to the hotel nonstop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter