Quiet Place to Study at Art of Animation?

JonnyB.

Earning My Ears
I need suggestions for quiet places to study at AOA besides our resort room. The only places I have come up with on my own are the pool and the food court. It looks like there are sofas/chairs in the arcade but I doubt that will be very quiet. Please, please advise.

Last edited:
Where does AOA have their learning to draw class? If it’s in its own room, maybe pop in their when a class isn’t going on?

The smoking isn't so much the issue as is a place to put my books and laptop and papers, etc.
I'd actually just go to the foodcourt at Pop, so you have a table. It's not going to be completely quiet, but there are some nice booths where you are away from the cash registers and drink stations. You could spread out a bit there. I find the foodcourt at AofA dimly lit and hard on my eyes.

Where does AOA have their learning to draw class? If it’s in its own room, maybe pop in their when a class isn’t going on?
I was thinking about that area too, but I think there is a tv in there with cartoons on all the time.

I was thinking about that area too, but I think there is a tv in there with cartoons on all the time.
It couldn't hurt to ask. I am looking for an indoor place in the evenings. Maybe the food court won't be so busy then? We are staying in the little mermaid rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter