"Quotable Disney" April 2019 Exercise Challenge

(Sorry for the late update. We left early for a college visit with DS and were gone all day.)

Today's quote is:

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."

The Emperor (Mulan)

I have an hour of walking to report today (from the above-mentioned campus visit), which brings me to 145/480, and Optimistic Orange, along with sjrec, also at orange, and redlight reaching Brilliant Blue. Congratulations!! :tigger: :jumping3: :tigger:

Getting this morning's quote right up, so many of you will have two chances today:

"A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart."

Zeus (Hercules)

And congrats to Twilight Sparkle, who has reached Optimistic Orange! :tigger:

Team total is 2,505 (18%) and we have 940 minutes to go to team orange! :cheer2:

Adding 30 minutes walking on Friday and 30 more gardening yesterday. (195/1000)
Still batting .000 on the quotes - lol! But I’m enjoying them.
Hope everyone is enjoying beautiful weather - it’s a perfect day here in NJ. But my exercise today will be walking to brunch from the car :flower:

Good morning, and happy Monday! Today's quote is:

"Don't just fly, soar."

Movie: Dumbo
Character: One source says Dumbo, the other says Timothy Q. Mouse -
I haven't seen the cartoon since I was little, and have not seen the new movie, so can anyone conform which is correct?

35 minutes for me yesterday (treadmill plus a 5-min kitty walk bonus) for 180/480.

No new color changes, but the team is at 20%!! :cheer2:

Adding 30 minutes walking on Friday and 30 more gardening yesterday. (195/1000)
Still batting .000 on the quotes - lol! But I’m enjoying them.
Hope everyone is enjoying beautiful weather - it’s a perfect day here in NJ. But my exercise today will be walking to brunch from the car :flower:

Ha! No beautiful weather here the past few days. I'm starting to think we live in a rainforest. Glad you had a beautiful weekend, though, and hope you had fun at brunch. Sounds like a great way to exercise! : )

[QUOTE="Twilight Sparkle, post: Glad you had a beautiful weekend, though, and hope you had fun at brunch. Sounds like a great way to exercise! : )[/QUOTE]
Well, at least my arm exercised - those elbow bends lifting a glass are tough ;)
30 minutes in the garden today (225/1000).
And, I got today’s quote!!!!

Last edited:
20 treadmill minutes for me yesterday = 200/480.

Congrats to everyone who got the quote and to MikeNamez, who has reached Optimistic Orange!! :tigger:

(And the team is only 340 minutes to orange as well! :cheer2:)

And this morning's quote is:

"In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun."

Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)

"Don't just fly, soar."

This is the first one I have gotten correct

"In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun."

I knew this one but took me longer then it should have.

Adding my time since last week.
Thursday - 17 minutes
Friday - 24 minutes
Saturday - 108 minutes
Sunday - I am going to go with 30 but my fitbit died and I am not sure. I did do a lot of walking shopping.
Monday - 33

Total - 295/900

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter