"Quotable Disney" April 2019 Exercise Challenge

Happy Thursday, everyone!!

The team is only 307 minutes away from Playful Purple. - Let's get there today!! :cheer2:

Next quote:
"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Christopher Robin (Pooh's Most Grand Adventure)

@PollyannaMom and @twilightsparkle - technology is a wonderful thing! We’ve been FaceTiming every day! It really helps to see them so happy already. Now someone needs to invent virtual hugs! But we’ve been keeping ourselves busy. I can add 30 minutes Tuesday doing errands and parking far away, and 60 minutes Wednesday walking in Atlantic City - with a few stops to lose a little money. LOL!
(695/1000)
@PollyannaMom - that ropes course looks serious! I agree with @sophy1996 - no way would I go up there!

@PollyannaMom, you're way braver than me! Just looking at that picture makes me shudder.

It is actually [U]very[/U] safe! They have this clip system where only one can be open at a time, so you are [U]always[/U] attached.

[QUOTE="BonnieF, post: 60518495, member: 296651"][USER=115757]@PollyannaMom
and @twilightsparkle - technology is a wonderful thing! We’ve been FaceTiming every day! It really helps to see them so happy already. Now someone needs to invent virtual hugs!...[/QUOTE]

Awwww...

That's great about the FaceTime, though!

And don't forget "snail mail" - kids love getting postcards and occasional little treats.[/user]

And don't forget "snail mail" - kids love getting postcards and occasional little treats.[/user][/QUOTE]
I already have a box of decorations for their bedroom to send! Unicorns rule! And I’m making a photo album from Shutterfly to send/bring.

95 minutes - a short walk, ground work with my horse, and a ride on my daughter's horse. I still have a week to go before mine is supposedly ready to be ridden again, but I was longing to be back up there so my daughter kindly shared hers. :love:

1305/1800

Glad you guys had fun on the ropes course, @PollyannaMom. And so happy you're still able to be in touch with your little ones, @BonnieF . Your box of decorations sounds super fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter