race registration insurance

hungrygreenhippo

DIS Veteran
Hi, I saw in another thread that someone mentioned something about registration insurance. Does anyone have more details about the insurance that you can share? Some of the things I'm wondering: approximately how much does it cost? How much do you get back if you have to cancel a race? Does it allow you to cancel for any reason or only injury/illness?

I'm asking because I've been thinking about doing the Dopey next year. But I'm in the middle of applying for a new position at my company and if I get it, that would likely change how much time I have available to train this fall. I don't want to sign up and then not be able to get the training in.

HERE is the Allianz Insurance page, which I'm pretty sure is what Active.com offers during registration. HERE is their list of covered reasons (they are limited). Not having enough time to train won't cut it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter