Rachel and Ryan's PJ: 01/15/08~Leu Gardens~Disney!(6/24-UPDATE PAGE 5!!)

I never seem to stop finding the term "stinkeye" the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Bichon love!

That's a beautiful ring. I'm not into diamonds, so I love how the sapphire is the central focus.

I never seem to stop finding the term "stinkeye" the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Bichon love!

That's a beautiful ring. I'm not into diamonds, so I love how the sapphire is the central focus.

:rotfl:

The pup is actually a mutt! I should totally just start saying he's a Bichon, since that is what everyone thinks he is! He is actually an adorable mix of Lhasa Apso/Cocker Spaniel/Poodle. 10 pounds of pure fluff and love.

And THANK YOU for the ring compliment!! I'm just not really into ginormous diamonds. So many people think it's weird...and some people have even assumed it isn't an engagement ring! :confused3

Well, I wondered, based on your siggie picture, because in that one, it doesn't look like a Bichon. But I just said, to heck with it! Close enough! :D

Well, I wondered, based on your siggie picture, because in that one, it doesn't look like a Bichon. But I just said, to heck with it! Close enough! :D

Yes he was in desperate need of a grooming in that first picture... :laughing:

Good Luck with your planning! Sounds like the stories gonna get way better!!

Good Luck!

I've never been, but from the pictures you posted, Leu looks breathtaking! I hope everything's in bloom in January!

First of all- Your story is absolutely hilarious and wonderful!!! I love it and can't wait to see more!

Second- What a GORGEOUS location! And what a deal! :eek: It's just amazing what you can find when you shop around! :thumbsup2

Also- your ring is beautiful; it's so different! It reminds me of a lot of the antique rings my oma has!

Good luck planning and I can't wait to read more! :hippie:

casting my vote for dress #3 :lovestruc
is there any dress shop around you where you could just try it on? then order it online?

Hi Rachel!!!!!!!!! Loving this already!!!!!!!!!!! The location is gorgeous and all the dresses you picked will work out great.....My favorite is number 3..it's whimsical just like your location..the first 2 are nice too,they remind me of a goddess.I totally see you in number 3. The jewelry is fab. Love it!!

What one are you leaning towards??

Thanks for the compliments ladies! awww warm fuzzies are good. :goodvibes

casting my vote for dress #3 :lovestruc
is there any dress shop around you where you could just try it on? then order it online?

Unfortunately...no. They are all from David's Bridal..and they are online only. A lot of their online only dresses are in the stores as bridesmaid dresses, but out of my choices, only #3. :worried: Although I suppose I could just go and look for similar styles... hmmm....

Hi Rachel!!!!!!!!! Loving this already!!!!!!!!!!! The location is gorgeous and all the dresses you picked will work out great.....My favorite is number 3..it's whimsical just like your location..the first 2 are nice too,they remind me of a goddess.I totally see you in number 3. The jewelry is fab. Love it!!

What one are you leaning towards??

I'm so happy you like it!! After seeing yours and everyone elses' AMAZING weddings... my plans sorta felt like small potatoes.

But they'll be good for me! :)

I'm strongly leaning towards #3...with #1 and #4 fighting for second.

Do you think my necklace would work with those necklines? I'm worried the necklace might be too much with the beading on #3.... :confused3

Ah! I posted before I saw the dresses!

My vote is for number 3! The empire waist is so flattering on just about every body type, the neckline is a little more modest then the others (but hey, if you want to show off the girls...!), and it's long and flowy like a wedding dress ought to be!

The jewelery is beautiful! I love the touches of sapphire in your necklace- how will it not match your dress? Just use a few more sapphire touches here and there!

Lovely stuff! :goodvibes

yeah I'm thinking the same thing...I'm not good to ask lol because I didn't wear a necklace lol. Hmm Ahh I don't know...do you have your heart set on the necklace? if you do then I'm sure you can make it work I say you don't need a necklace lol...OMG this is remindinng me of the stress iwent through trying to find a stupid necklace and worry about to wear one or not to wear one lol...I'm sorry lol I just don't know.

carrie will have the right answer lol.

Ok I say wear the necklace,it will be fine. It's a perfect touch to your ring and it should be fine...the detailing on your dress is not too much so it should be fine..I'm so sorry lol,I'm confusing the heck out of you probably lol.

Love the jewelry! My vote is for dress 1 actually! i really really like it! :cutie: Your wedding site looks gorgeous and it will be a beautiful wedding... Congrats!

Ah! I posted before I saw the dresses!

My vote is for number 3! The empire waist is so flattering on just about every body type, the neckline is a little more modest then the others (but hey, if you want to show off the girls...!), and it's long and flowy like a wedding dress ought to be!

Yea I'm definitely thinking #3 will be the most forgiving, especially if I don't lose as much weight as I'd like to (right now I'm halfway to my goal). Although I'd still probably order a 12 just to be safe...

And about the girls... :rotfl2: While I'm sure Ryan wouldn't mind...I enjoy a bit of modesty.

The jewelery is beautiful! I love the touches of sapphire in your necklace- how will it not match your dress? Just use a few more sapphire touches here and there!

yeah I'm thinking the same thing...I'm not good to ask lol because I didn't wear a necklace lol. Hmm Ahh I don't know...do you have your heart set on the necklace? if you do then I'm sure you can make it work I say you don't need a necklace lol...OMG this is remindinng me of the stress iwent through trying to find a stupid necklace and worry about to wear one or not to wear one lol...I'm sorry lol I just don't know.

carrie will have the right answer lol.

I'm concerned the necklace is too intricate and "HEY BIG NECKLACE" for a dress with a bunch of beading. I feel like the dress should be totally plain to wear a necklace like that...

I'm a definite necklace gal though. I love wearing unique pieces, so I'd like to wear SOMETHING fun. But my heart wouldn't be broken if it wasn't that necklace. I definitely want Carrie's advice!! I saw her necklace and immediately thought, "I LIKEY I LOVEY I WANTEY!!!" :love: :rotfl:

Ok I say wear the necklace,it will be fine. It's a perfect touch to your ring and it should be fine...the detailing on your dress is not too much so it should be fine..I'm so sorry lol,I'm confusing the heck out of you probably lol.

Yes, yes you are. :lmao: But it's ok!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter