Rachel and Ryan's PJ: 01/15/08~Leu Gardens~Disney!(6/24-UPDATE PAGE 5!!)

:jumping1: Yay! You're super cute!! I love the bangs! and Odin is adorable!! I like your glasses too - are they red?

PS I put my pjs on as soon as I got home from work! lol

:rotfl: you're a riot!

Well aren't you full of compliments! I heart you lots. You're good for my self esteem. :flower3:

The glasses are a deep red almost plum type color. I have green eyes so they seem to work. This pair has definitely gotten me the most compliments from random people...so I think I'm gonna stick with them for awhile!

Oh, and yes...the pjs. We're tight. My life after work: take the pup out to relieve himself, change into pjs, eat, DIS. Ah, the fabulous life....

Do they make drops for stinkeye? If so, is anyone a doctor that can prescribe some for my boss too?

I'm really enjoying your PJ :) When are your dresses coming in??

:rotfl2:

2 of the dresses have come in--pretty much sure on #3. I originally ordered it in ivory, and now I'm waiting for the white to compare... :hyper:

First off, I love your frames! I suppose I'm a little biased... ;)

I honestly thought the white pictures were the ivory.

If your hair is going to be lighter for the ceremony, you may want to stick with white. But I honestly don't think ivory would made you blend too much.

I'd think about the jewelry, your theme, the setting of where you're getting married, how informal/formal you want it to be if you don't have a preference of one or the other.

They're both equally beautiful! :)

Oh lordy - I can't tell the difference between the white and the ivory! :rotfl: Go with whichever one doesn't make you look sallow/pinkish, sez I! Unless you have people coming to your wedding who still go for all that business about who's "allowed" to wear white and what it "means" if you wear ivory, in which case, select according to your badness level! :stitch2:

Also, after all this talk about my necklace :-)blush:), I have to say I like both necklaces and how different they are. How big are they? Can we see pix of them on with the dress? :hyper:

P.S. You will definitely rock either necklace!

First of all, I love the new necklace, but I'm still IN LOVE with the originial, seriously, I'm thinking about asking it out on a date.

Second, I love the dress, and I can't tell the difference in the color either! I love it on you, it complements your body type perfectly. I'm also 5' (5' and a 1/2 " btw.) so I understand the height thing! I ADORE your hair... it's super cute. I've been growing mine out for the wedding, so I told FI that the second we get home from the HM I'm chopping it all off!

First of all, I love the new necklace, but I'm still IN LOVE with the originial, seriously, I'm thinking about asking it out on a date.

:rotfl2: oh I'm sure the necklace would accept!

As for the dresses... Isn't it crazy how they look EXACTLY the same in pictures??!! It is making the decision so much harder! It's more obvious in person, but even then I can't decide which is better. The main reason I'm leaning towards white is because the necklace flowers are white--so they would match perfectly. :laughing:

I haven't received the new necklace in the mail yet--but it has shipped, and I am guessing it shall be in my hands tomorrow. The flowers are actually smaller than I was expecting--only a bit bigger than an inch across. Once I am able to compare--pictures will follow!! :goodvibes

I say if the dress matches the necklace better in white, get it in white! The necklace was, after all, inspiration for everything else!

I say if the dress matches the necklace better in white, get it in white! The necklace was, after all, inspiration for everything else!

I think this is a great point... if the flower is white onthe necklace, which it is, right? Then a white dress would look amazing!

I tried on that same dress for me and boy do you rock it better than I did! It is a gorgeous dress! ::yes::

I think this is a great point... if the flower is white onthe necklace, which it is, right? Then a white dress would look amazing!

I tried on that same dress for me and boy do you rock it better than I did! It is a gorgeous dress! ::yes::

Oh my gosh that is so nice of you to say!! :goodvibes I'm sure you looked gorgeous in it!! I don't feel like I rock it...but hopefully once I lose more weight and get it altered so it fits right....then maaaayyybe I shall rock it a little bit. I'm always so self-conscious in dresses...

I think you girls are right about matching it to the necklace. That is what I originally fell in love with, after all. Regardless, I will probably try on the dresses 80 more times before deciding... :rotfl: But I think I figured out why I'm having a tough time. I like the color white better on the dress....but I'm worried ivory is actually better for my skin. PLUS, the ivory is a size smaller so it fits me better at this point...the white is looking kinda frumpy. I'm hoping the frump factor disappears after an appointment with a fabulous seamstress...

Oh, and yes...the pjs. We're tight. My life after work: take the pup out to relieve himself, cha

Haha, this is pretty much my schedule too -- except insert 'feed kitties' instead of let dog out. :)

I vote white too -- there's not too many times in a womans life when wearing an all white dress is acceptable and/or practical. :rotfl: Plus, the matching necklace is a must. Also, I have to say - I don't think you should go back to blonde, I think your haircolor compliments your face and skin tone nicely -- and then we really wouldn't be hair twins, would we? :rotfl2:

popcorn::

Oh my gosh that is so nice of you to say!! :goodvibes I'm sure you looked gorgeous in it!! I don't feel like I rock it...but hopefully once I lose more weight and get it altered so it fits right....then maaaayyybe I shall rock it a little bit. I'm always so self-conscious in dresses...

I think you girls are right about matching it to the necklace. That is what I originally fell in love with, after all. Regardless, I will probably try on the dresses 80 more times before deciding... :rotfl: But I think I figured out why I'm having a tough time. I like the color white better on the dress....but I'm worried ivory is actually better for my skin. PLUS, the ivory is a size smaller so it fits me better at this point...the white is looking kinda frumpy. I'm hoping the frump factor disappears after an appointment with a fabulous seamstress...

I'm with you on the losing weight bit... I have around 25 more pounds to lose before wedding... we will do it!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Also, I have to say - I don't think you should go back to blonde, I think your haircolor compliments your face and skin tone nicely -- and then we really wouldn't be hair twins, would we? :rotfl2:

I didn't even think of that!!! What a horrible hair twin I am!! :rotfl2:

That is a good thought though... My paleness does seem to POP more when I'm blonde. It just doesn't seem right that my natural hair color makes me look transparent. :confused3 If I do go lighter, I would still keep a lot of brown, but just add a few more blonde highlights. Another thing to think about....

Either dress will work,but with the necklace then I say white like everybody else.

I like your cut and color!!!!!!!

Don't panic yet!

Only panic about things you can control, and you can't control the change. But you can control how things work out with leaving Michele and switching over to Lorraine.

Why don't you express your worries with Michele? She can then, in turn, make sure that Lorraine helps accommodate you as best as possible?

Sometimes these changes can take place overnight, so it may have been that they didn't know or weren't allowed to speak of it until it was in stone.

:hug: It is going to be okay!

Also, if you still find yourself uncomfy with the change, I would demand that your contract was with planner X and not planner Y and that you should be refunded your deposit. Before making this drastic demand, however, I would make sure you can book with another event coordinator...:confused3

Bestla ~ I'm sorry to hear about the change in your planner.:hug: i agree with Jennifaerie and Alissa! it will be alright. i would call your original planner and ask for more info as to why you weren't told sooner. if you aren't satisfied with it. ask for a refund. let us know what happens. good luck:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter