Radisson Resort Parkway

Pug Mom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed here recently (since the 2001 remodel)? We are looking forward to our stay there at the end of April. Have heard great things about it and the pool area sounds fabulous. At $69 a night its a steal!! Anyone stay here recently and can share their experience? I am most interested on knowing about the pool facilities, pool hours, hot tubs, rooms, convienence to Disney, etc. It is just my husband and I going (no kids). I have been on the Radisson website and seen all the pictures there. Does anyone have any online pics of the resort from their vacation? Would love to see some "candid" pics of the place and not just the "brochure" ones they use to sell it.

Also, for anyone who has stayed here and has also stayed onsite, please compare your experiences (keeping in mind this is a $69 resort which would be compareable to the All Stars or maybe the moderates at a good rate).

i was looking at weekly top 10 orlando site and they have some 360 degree shots of this hotel and at some good rates it does look really nice hope this helps and enjoy your hols please post a reply to let us know what its like.
margaret.

Hi,
We will be at the Radisson on Palm Parkway April 13-19. Will let you know how it is when I get home.:)

Hi,
We will be at the Radisson on Palm Parkway April 13-19. Will let you know how it is when I get home.:)

I stayed there one night March 23. I was really only looking for a place to rest my head for a good rate prior to moving on site, and it was more than acceptable. There are two pools, one heated, one not. The hot tub looked nice. The morning buffet was good. The rooms were nice and clean. I wasn't crazy about the colour scheme as it looked kind of '70's to me! The location is about 10 minutes from the Magic Kingdom entrance and it's right on the strip with a lot of restaurants and shopping outlets are nearby. Have fun

I was just wondering. Is this Radisson the old Radisson Inn Maingate?? I stayed at Maingate in the early 90's, and loved it, and would love to stay there again if it was.

Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter