Rafiki's Planet Watch is Now OPEN - See Post #296

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seasonal as in: summers only? Or when there are crowds?

I hope it'll be open over christmas. We love RPW and visit it almost every DAK day.
Depends on what they determine as seasonal. Stitch is technically seasonal but hasn't been open since April I believe.

Not even knowing this was happening, I was just explaining to the family that we were going to have to skip Rafiki's Planet this year during Thanksgiving week, because I didn't think we had the time at AK to fit it into our schedule. At least now I'm off the hook with being the bad guy.

That said, this truly is a shame. We always enjoyed the relaxing train ride, seeing the characters there with relatively short lines, and when the kids were younger, the petting zoo.

Nooo! I was really excited to see the vet procedures. It also removes the petting zoo, so all that’s left for my toddler nieces is the Safari. I really don’t care about Pandora, but I’m sad that they are removing an actual animal attraction from AK.
I feel like they are removing stuff for the younger kids and there is not a ton of stuff for younger kids there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!