Raglan Road my experience

We’ve gone twice, once with a large party (8) and once two of us. We were in the corner room with no view with the large party. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed the food. The second time was a Saturday night and though there was only two of us we waited about 45 minutes. When finally seated the view was excellent. Both times we had friendly, attentive wait staff.

We are back in July so we may give it another go. Now we know that there are better viewing areas and side rooms with no view.
I believe the restaurant should note this on their information page so guests can be more prepared to ask for what they want but maybe they do and I just did not see it.

Thanks all for your input, it is much appreciated.

Oh, and no more Shepherds Pie for me:earsboy:

I highly recommend the Let There Be No Rush Pork. I don't know how they made cabbage delicious, but they did.

And the bread and butter pudding, obviously. It's to die for.

I've only been once and I know we waited a bit beyond our ADR time, to the point that I went up and had to check a couple of times since it was bordering on unacceptable. My parents have also been there several times and said they usually encounter wait issues with dinner.

As for the food, my husband and I weren't impressed either. I know I had one of the pies and it tasted like they tossed in canned stew. My parents' friends love it and they're all FL residents/AP/DVC, so they go more often for the social company, but have never had any wow moments with the food. Obviously, there are people who love it...case in point- my parents' friends. Food is so subjective, so no harm if you didn't like something that's very popular that others love. I'm obviously in the same boat. It is an entertaining meal, even if you wind up in a side room like us and don't have a view of the stage. Still, there are too many places to eat at WDW for me to think about next time if I didn't like the first time.

We come here every trip, and sadly are always seated at least 30 minutes after our reservation time (we book on OpenTable). We've found it's actually quicker to just hop in the line for outdoor seating (which is first-come, first-served, and usually has musical entertainment), but will sometimes grab a drink at the bar and wait for a table inside with a view of the stage.

My husband and I are both Gluten free and love their fish and chips, wild boar burger, and onion rings, if you're looking for recommendations : )

RR is not the place I go in Springs for quality food. If I want food cooked well with great service, Ill go to Boathouse, Morimoto, or Homecomin. RR is a bar/pub that happens to have shows and the food is standard pub food. Though the pubs in Ireland do much higher end food, the food at RR isnt bad. You just have to go in knowing what to expect. Its about the drinks and atmosphere, the service is typically excellent, and the food is not bad for what it is.

Never been to RR but want to try it next week as we are staying at Saratoga Springs. Not sure if we'll end up there or not but it's helpful to read about your experience.

We stick to our favorites - Scallop Forest, Kevin’s Heavenly Ham, Gnocchi Sea and the bread pudding. Every time we have ordered other things we have been disappointed, this includes the Shepherd’s pie and the fish and chips. There is typically a wait, but we must be unlucky because there usually is at WDW restaurants. If I don’t like our table, I will ask to wait for another but my favorite ones are near the bar, a little removed from the fray.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!