• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Raglan Road

PotNoodle

Off to Florida again come May?
Is definitely worth a visit when you are in Downtown Disney. :thumbsup2

You enter what appears to be a very large Irish pub similar to those in the Templebar area of Dublin.

The service is absolutely superb and provided by very attractive Irish lasses as well - so the guys will be happy!!!

The food maybe a little bit expensive, but after all, you are paying for the quality. However, be warned about the fish and chips - because next door at the chip shop they charge $8 less for them!

We visited this restaurant twice and were not disappointed. There's also live music most nights from 8pm also, so if you enjoy Irish folk and rock music it's even more of a must.

Rating: - 9 out of 10

thanks for the review! one thing that occured to me since you said that the place was very "publike" -- could you go there just for a drink without having ADRs? is there a section that is just a bar? do you happen to know if they had any "unusual' Irish beers on tap?

I think I've heard quite a lot of people say that they went to the bar and got a drink or dessert...

Also that they had a beer sampler... not positive though!

Yep. We walked in on a Saturday night about nine and sat in the bar area for a couple drinks. Not a problem.

We went in on a Friday evening, were seated at the bar, and had a couple of pints of Harp and potato/leek soup. Absolutely delicious and the atmosphere was fantastic. Now if they would only pump the burning peat smell into the place, I would swear for sure that I was in Ireland :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter