Rain Poncho question

waltdisneyworlddreamer

100% WDW Fanatic
I know that if it starts to rain at WDW they have ponchos availiable for sale. Does anyone know how much they now cost? and I can't remember do they have a Disney logo on them or are they just plain yellow?:wave:

The ponchos are $6.00 plus tax and are yellow with Mickey Mouse on the back.

Animal Kingdom has tan ones with the Animal Kingdom logo on them.

I looked for these for the kids in Wal Mart and Sports Authority. No luck. Does anyone know where else I could look?:confused:

I got mine at Big Lots. They were under a dollar a piece and they are a nice grade of vinyl that seems pretty sturdy.
TC :cool:

I recommend buying them from Big Lots or Target before you go. Not only is it easier to find each other when you're not wearing the same poncho as everyone else, but they're cheap enough to throw away when the rain stops. Folding a wet poncho is no fun.

We don't have Big Lots Stores in our area but Dollar Tree sells a 2 pk of ponchos for a buck. I threw 3 pks in our carry on just in case but never used them this past week. It is very hot and very dry at Disney right now!

found them at our local $ store 2pk for $1....and they are RED. If it rains it'll be alot easier to spot my family in the crowds of yellow wdw ponchos.:D

I've been looking for these at Big Lots for three weeks. I was only able to come up with one pack! Guess I'll check out Dollar Tree. I want to get the cheap ones so we can just throw them away after the rain is over. I don't have much time left - we're leaving at the end of next week! Thanks for the tips!:wave: :wave: :wave:

Target, Wal Mart, K Mart...be sure to look in the camping section. I always take 5 per person on the trip (but not to the parks, just 1 per person then;)) and just throw them away when we're done. It's still cheaper than Disney's. And what we don't use is stored for the next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter