Rain, rain go away!

We4mickey

Cast Member
Here we go again. Tstorm, flash flood warnings, Tornado watch. We are supposed to get a substantial amount of rain again. They cancelled our family reunion for this weekend because of the storms from last week. The campground said they couldn't get it cleaned up. Oh well, it is supposed to rain this weekend as well. All I have to say is DS's graduation party is next weekend and it better be dry!

Okay... how 'bout we compromise???

Line up some HUGE INDUSTRIAL fans, point them southeast, and send the rain to Florida!!! We are dryer than anything down here. Even the drought tolerant plants are panting!!!

We haven't had decent rain in a couple of weeks either. We need some!!

It's rainy season in FL now, aka we're getting thunderstorms pretty much every afternoon.

Came really early this year, much earlier than normal.

Line up some HUGE INDUSTRIAL fans, point them southeast, and send the rain to Florida!!! We are dryer than anything down here. Even the drought tolerant plants are panting!!!

MAN!! You are sooooo efficient We4Mickey!!! I just stepped outside to stretch my legs, and the sky is pitch black to the north of us and headed this way!!! THANKS!!!

PS - Are you also the "Tag Fairy"?

You can have whatever you want. 9 inches over the weekend. Rain Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday dry and now it is pouring. Glad I'm home so I can check on the sump pump in the basement. My fan is blowing south! :goodvibes

MAN!! You are sooooo efficient We4Mickey!!! I just stepped outside to stretch my legs, and the sky is pitch black to the north of us and headed this way!!! THANKS!!!

PS - Are you also the "Tag Fairy"?

If I was the tag fairy, then I might have a tag! ;)

It's rainy season in FL now, aka we're getting thunderstorms pretty much every afternoon.

Came really early this year, much earlier than normal.

Yeah Chris. You've been getting storms more on the east coast then us here in central Fl. It seems the rain makes it as far as Orlando & then stops. Last night it got all windy & cloudy about 8pm, spit for about 1/10 of a second, and disappeared!! The lot tech at THD came running in the doors around 8p yelling, "It's raining!!" Two seconds later he said, "It stopped raining!"

we need some of that rain in our area, we unfortunately are not getting enough and the grass is about dead, just not the next 2 days as we are going over to PORS and Blizzard beach:cool1:

If I was the tag fairy, then I might have a tag! ;)

Oh my...with all your flooding troubles you DO deserve a tag to lift your spirits at least. ::yes:: More rain...just awful. We'll be thinking of you...hoping your safe and dry.;)

It's POURING here in Lakeland now, too!!! I think I'm going to shut down the computer. A really huge CRACK of just lightning hit somewhere too close for comfort.

Bye for now.... I'm off to THD for the night job! Oh-oh.... the fire truck just went by the church.. I'm hoping it's not lightning related.

Ta-Ta!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!