• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rainforest Café the night before

quidam

Mouseketeer
We will be cruising on the Magic on March 1, 2003. We will be arriving the night before and were thinking of having dinner at Rainforest Café. We have been to the one in Animal Kingdom and to the one in Downtown Disney in the past. My question is would we need to pay park admission? If so, we will have to figure out something else to do.

Thanks for your help!

Can't wait to cruise again!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

When we were there in 2000, the Animal Kingdom Rainforst Cafe wasn't open for dinner...only lunch. But, you can enter it either through the inside of the park or the outside, so you could eat there if it were open without entering the park.

The other one is just in Downtown Disney, isn't it? There isn't an admission fee to the shopping area....just Pleasure Island, I believe.

I just called WDW-DINE and was told that they do serve dinner at Animal Kingdom, the last priority seating time being 6 p.m. and they also confirmed that we do not need park admission. That will be a great way to start our vacation!

Thanks for your help! :D

When we went in 2/02, the AK location was open for dinner after the park closed at 5pm. There is an entrance just outside the park entrance. No need to pay park admission to use the RFC.

We've gone to the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney the night before our cruise - always request to sit on the back deck. You'll get seated quicker and the service in our experience has been better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter