Rainforest room passes

Called back and had the most absolutely lovely CM and a lovely chat that put me in the Disney mood. Booked the 5 I wanted. YAY. One more thing taken care of!!! $94.40 booked in advance for sea and port days - I won't use it on embarkation day or on CC day... vs $169.92 for the week pass. I know it won't come with scrubs but I am not interested in those anyway. Even if I don't use a day it will still be less than the week pass.

Moral of the story is if someone at Disney doesn't know what they are doing, try again! Obviously it was no problem booking the amount I wanted.
I think got someone who thought that too, because I wanted 5 and she asked if they were for people in other rooms, since we could only get two. I was wanting one per person anyways, DH and I are in one room and my in laws plus aunt are in another so I just did an order for each room. Everyone just wants to go once anyways. I'm just glad I got them!

If you book a massage can you use the Rainforest without having to get a Rainforest pass?
No, unfortunately not, but you would think they would include it as it's a nice way to unwind after a massage or similar spa treatment.

Last edited:
I just spoke to someone about purchasing one. It appears that Disney were originally planning on making it an onboard only purchase but after guest feedback supposidly have decided to allow people to phone to book in advance. They wont be all accounts be readding to the onboard booking system. Whether this is true or not I'm happy as was able to sort mine out today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter