RCI Trades into DVC Pay Parking?

cutigerlady

DIS Veteran
I traded through RCI into SSR and I was wondering if I will have to pay for parking at the resort? The information from RCI talks about the resort fee paid at check-in but doesn’t mention parking. We haven’t stayed here since the parking fees went into effect. Was hoping someone knows to save me a call to DVC Member Services. Thanks!

I traded through RCI into SSR and I was wondering if I will have to pay for parking at the resort? The information from RCI talks about the resort fee paid at check-in but doesn’t mention parking. We haven’t stayed here since the parking fees went into effect. Was hoping someone knows to save me a call to DVC Member Services. Thanks!
No. Those staying via an RCI trade do not pay for overnight or theme park parking.

Have you called DVC to get the Disney confirmation number so you can link the reservation to My Disney Experience?
Actually, I was shocked to get an email from Disney Destinations a few days after the trade with the confirmation number in it and the DVC member services number. I was able to use a link in this email to link My Disney Experience and to link my name and my husband's name to our Disney Experience names. I did have to call them to add my two children.

I can confirm that, I have stayed on a few SSR exchanges through RCI and I have never been charged a parking fee. The "because-we-can" fee you can't escape :-)
Thank you! It's nice to hear that this won't be tacked on top of the resort fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!