? re ferry boat from WL to MK. Does it stop at Poly?

Scott Av

Earning My Ears
My family will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. On our day when we visit the MK, we’d like to have breakfast at the Poly and then take the monorail from the Poly to the MK. Will we be able to take a ferry boat from the WL to the Poly…in other words, does the boat that ferries guests from the WL stop at the Poly on its route to the MK?

Thanks much,
Scott

No, sorry to tell you no boat form WL to Poly! You can take a boat from WL to FW, MK, or Contemp! You could take the boat to either WL or Contemp., then take monorail to Poly!

No. The boats that service the MK make a WL-MK-FtW loop and do not stop at the Poly. These are the larger ferry boats. There are smaller boats you can catch that make a WL-Contemporary-FtW loop. My suggestion would be to take the small boat from the WL to the Contemporary, then catch the monorail from there to the Poly.

No. You have three options. You can take a boat to the MK, then boat or monorail to the Poly, you can take a boat to the CR and then monorail to the Poly (this is what I would do) or you can take the DTD bus to the TTC, then walk or monorail to the Poly (probably the fastest).

I would take the boat from WL to MK... then switch to the GF/Poly boat. It will stop at the GF first, and then go to the Poly. I think it's still faster than the monorail.

or probably the easiest and fastest way would for you to get on any bus for anypark as the stops are always, WL, POLY, GF then the destination. :D :D

Originally posted by SpaceMountain_uk
or probably the easiest and fastest way would for you to get on any bus for anypark as the stops are always, WL, POLY, GF then the destination. :D :D

I don't think it is always, WL, POLY, GF then destination.

Duirng peak times (which this sounds like it would be), I think they are paired up WL,CR destination. Poly, GF destination.

The best route would be to take the Bus from WL to the TTC. From there either walk to the Poly, or take the Monorail.

These are the routes, and how they go:

Boats:

WL -> FW -> CR (Launch)
MK -> FW -> WL -> MK (Cruiser)
MK -> GF -> PO -> MK (Launch)
MK -> TTC -> MK (Ferry)

Buses:
Morning routes:
CR -> PO -> Theme Park
WL -> GF -> Theme Park
FW -> Theme Park
CR -> Po -> GF -> TL -> DTD
WL -> FW -> TL -> DTD
FW -> WL -> TTC

Post 11am routes:

CR -> PO -> DAK/BB
WL -> GF -> DAK/BB
FW -> DAK/BB
CR -> Po -> GF -> Epcot/Studios/DTD
WL -> FW -> Epcot/Studios/DTD
FW -> WL -> TTC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter