? re: Mickey's Halloween Treat

glorib

Do the Truffle Shuffle!
Does my 1-year old need a ticket? I couldn't find on the Disneyland site whether it was the same as general admission or not. Thanks!

glorib said:
Does my 1-year old need a ticket? I couldn't find on the Disneyland site whether it was the same as general admission or not. Thanks!

I just called and they said that the only ones that need a ticket under three years old are if you want them to get a treat bag and be able to get candy from the lines. Then they need a ticket! If not, you are fine!

Andrea

Thanks so much! I don't think she'll care much about the candy, so I don't think we'll get her her own ticket. Plus, her brother can share with her!

Again, thanks so much for the answer!

No problem! When are you going? We will be there on the 22nd of October and I can't wait!!

Andrea

We'll be there from the 18th through the 21st. We can't wait, either. It will be our first ever Disney experience!

How exciting!!! Your kids are gonna have a blast. Are you dressing them up for the HT? I assume you're going on the 20th, right?

Have a great time!

Andrea

Yes, we'll be dressing the kids up for the HT! We are going on the 20th!

glorib said:

The CM's in the lines do not check for tickets. Also, you get one bag per ticket, so you and/or your DH will also get a bag and she can then get it filled. My daughter was 2 last year and they never gave us a problem with giving her candy. In fact they gave her big handfuls of candy. We did not have to buy any candy to hand out for Halloween. :rotfl: Hope you have a good time.

nick262 said:
The CM's in the lines do not check for tickets. Also, you get one bag per ticket, so you and/or your DH will also get a bag and she can then get it filled. My daughter was 2 last year and they never gave us a problem with giving her candy. In fact they gave her big handfuls of candy. We did not have to buy any candy to hand out for Halloween. :rotfl: Hope you have a good time.

That's what I thought but when I called she told me that the CM's will check for tickets this year to get candy. Don't know if she was lying or what, but that's what she said!

Andrea

I have a 2 yr old and we didn't buy her a ticket either. I figure she can just use dh's or my bag. We definately don't need 5 bags of candy! LOL (I have 3 kids) Plus it could be a nightmare transporting it all home on the airplane. :rotfl:

Oh! I didn't even think about DH and I getting bags, too! We'll let her have one of ours! Goodness knows I don't need any!

Do many adults dress up? I'm trying to get DH to at least wear a Halloween T-shirt or something, but he's not going for it (yet)!

Some adults dress up, but I'd have to say that when we went last year it seem like there were more who didn't dress up than those you did. I don't think you'll feel uncomfortable if you don't dress up, but you won't be out of place among the adults if you do. :-) There were lots of cool costumes last year among the adults - some were quite elaborate. But other folks did the Halloween shirt or hat or that kind of thing, too.

We'll be dressing up again this year. :-)

MATTERHORN said:
That's what I thought but when I called she told me that the CM's will check for tickets this year to get candy. Don't know if she was lying or what, but that's what she said!

Andrea

All you would have to do is show the CM yours or your DH ticket and all will be fine. All of the tickets look the same. Plus I highly doubt that a CM is going to deny a cute 2 year old some candy. :goodvibes Be sure to go to the boardwalk games, last year they let you play for free and gave candy as prizes. DH and I did not find out until after we went. Hope the do it again this year.

Yeah that kinda makes me mad now because she talked us into buying a ticket for a 2 year old going with our party when we really didn't have to. Bummer!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter