? re pin laynards

wenabre

DIS Veteran
When we stayed last Dec. at WDW we bought two laynards, one at the Polynesian which came with a 'My first Donald Duck' pin and another laynard at the big Disney store in downtown Disney with a 'My first Tigger' pin. Now my question is do they still sell laynrds with a free pin or is that now over? Any help appreciated. Thanks.

When I was there in January all I could find were the 1 inch wide lanyards of different colors.

I really wanted more of those nice black lanyards (3/4" wide) with the words "Walt Disney World" woven in them which we bought in December 1999. They were smoother and didn't scratch the neck as much as the newer lanyards. Thank goodness we bought several in 1999 with their nice detachable ring clips.

I think the newer "theme" lanyards with 'Robotics' and 'Pooh' or whatever that I've heard about sound cute too!

They do not do the "My First" pin set anymore. Currently, there is a set for sale for $25 (a really good deal) which has a lanyard (a nice one, too.. nicer material) and two sets of two pins. The two pins are Mickey and Minnie pin trading. A very cute set. One set to keep, and one to trade!

As far as other lanyards, lately I have seen the tradition black, little pink ones for girls, little blue ones for boys, and a very nice dark blue one that has some sort of American flag drawing on the card.

Hope this helps!

Dar :bounce:

I bought my pin trading lanyard (the two sets and the lanyard) directly from WDW Merchandise. $25

Hi I talked to a guy that made a lanyard out of a seat belt from a car looked real nice
was about 2 or 2 1/2 inchs wide could hold a ton of pins and was easyer on the neck.
He had his name woven in the back of it.

Ron.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter