? re reservation modification...

vicb

DIS Veteran
I forgot :sad2: to note that we were celebrating something on one of my dining reservations when I made it... is there an easy way to modify that online or do I need to now call? I looked but don't really see how to do that online.

You need to call.
But why? What do you expect/hope will occur? It is likely nothing will. Just don’t want you disappointed

You need to call.
But why? What do you expect/hope will occur? It is likely nothing will. Just don’t want you disappointed

Last trip we were celebrating my DD's graduation and she was given a lovely "congratuations" dessert at Via Napoli. This trip we are celebrating my DS's graduation. I wasn't going to put that on each meal just the first night.

Last trip we were celebrating my DD's graduation and she was given a lovely "congratuations" dessert at Via Napoli. This trip we are celebrating my DS's graduation. I wasn't going to put that on each meal just the first night.
I am not trying to discourage you from noting it. But hundreds, if not more, folks are celebrating something everyday at Disney. They simply cannot and do not recognize them all. We went over our anniversary every year and rarely had it recognized. Sometimes but not always.
If it is important to you for your son you can order a cake to be delivered to your table.
Good Luck.

When I've noted a celebration on a reservation, we usually get a comment from the server (happy birthday, congratulations, etc). Anything beyond that is pixie dust, but why not put it on there? No harm in it and she wants to do the same for her son as her daughter. Many times they actually ask if you are celebrating something if you call to book the reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!