Recent Eden Roc reviews?

lalasmama

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any recent reviews of Eden Roc?

For some reason, when I had very first looked at them (that being in 2011, before I knew the lay of the land around the resort), I thought they were north of the resort, up past I-5. I was just looking at a google map around Katella between Harbor and Disneyland Drive, and saw that it's just across the street and down a little from Stovall's, where I have stayed and didn't mind the walk at all.

I'm trying to be a bit more budget-conscience (that is, staying for less than $150/night), so Harbor isn't really much of an option. No car. No need for food (I give into my Starbuck's cravings on my DLR trips). Strictly a sleep-and-shower place that's clean, safe, and has beds that aren't rock hard.

Thoughts?

Mine is not so recent, we stayed in March 2017 but it is a good budget option. Spotlessly clean, staff friendly and was very safe. All the rooms were refurbed a couple of years back. We walked back after midnight a few times and felt perfectly fine, it was all lit up etc.

Hopefully you get a bit more recent but still wanted to help!

We have stayed there . It is great! We are staying 1 night there at the end of a stay at Disneyland Hotel in a few weeks. Great affordable option!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!