Recent groceries delivered?

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi
Have you had groceries delivered recently?
Any changes or recommendations for doing so in this contingency?
Thanks

We were there late July using Prime Now. If you order beer with your order, you must be present to show the delivery person your ID, otherwise they will not leave the order. Amazon told me this, but then I talked to the front desk at BCV and that person told me they would sign off for it, but I would have to show my ID to the front desk in order for them to give me the item. This was false, and you must be present for the delivery if you order beer.

Used Instacart/Publix this week and had the groceries delivered before we arrived. Worked out perfect!

Used Instacart/Publix this week and had the groceries delivered before we arrived. Worked out perfect!
So for instacart we don't need to be there? no alcohol in order. I thought anything that was no garden grocer was not accepted by Disney anymore and you needed to accept it yourself... Would be awesome if we don't have to be there yet :)

So for instacart we don't need to be there? no alcohol in order. I thought anything that was no garden grocer was not accepted by Disney anymore and you needed to accept it yourself... Would be awesome if we don't have to be there yet :)

Wondering the same thing. We used amazon prime in July at CCV and they held it at bell services with no issues. Staying again in a couple weeks and planning to try Instacart/Publix since we're getting a few more items this time.

You don’t need to be there for instacart (no alcohol ). just make sure to mark that it’s ok to leave it, put your name on the order and ask them to leave it with bell services. (We just did this at the end of July)

You don’t need to be there for instacart (no alcohol ). just make sure to mark that it’s ok to leave it, put your name on the order and ask them to leave it with bell services. (We just did this at the end of July)

yep we did the same in August. Groceries were there when we arrived, worked perfect!

I’ve always used Walmart grocery delivery. Always had good results. Orders have always been accurate and the prices fair. This time we are renting a car so we will use curbside pickup.
We never had our groceries delivered to bell services. Always met the driver in person.

Instacart always seemed more expensive when we compared prices for equal carts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!