recent priceline stay at Rosen Centre

mogwoi

Earning My Ears
I would like to hear from somebody who had a recent stay at Rosen Centre on International Drive using Priceline. Anything good or bad will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!:pinkbounc

We stayed there for 5 nights in April via Priceline.

The good:
- They let me check in at 9 AM - the room was ready!
- Sandwiches at the 24 hour deli are great.
- We were there for a conference. We loved walking to the convention center next door.
- There is an I-ride stop out front allowing us to party down and have a safe, cheap ride back to the hotel.
- Rode I-ride to Seaworld and Belz. 3 day passes are only a few bucks.
- Bahama Breeze (great restaurant) is only a few stops down.
- Parking was free and there were always spaces available, even on the days the hotel was sold out.
- No extra "resort fee".
- A 7-11 was a short walk away.

The bad:
- The view over the construction zone (they are building a new convention center across the street)
- Thin walls
- Noisy plumbing
- Small bathroom
- No in-room refrigerator
- Transportation to any park costs extra
- Construction and traffic on International Drive.

Had other convention attendees brag about only paying $89/night. For the $20/night we paid, it was a steal.

Thank you for your response. Can you tell me if the room was a good size? We are a family of 4. How was the pool?

We stayed there for two weeks over Easter. We specifically asked for a room overlooking the pool as I didn't want to be looking at tha construction. We had a lovely view of the fireworks at Seaworld. The pool is wonderful and not very busy at all. The bedrooms were spacious and we didn't have a problem with noisy plumbing. We loved it.
Enjoy yourself

We just got back from two nights there. We were on the 22nd floor. The rooms were regular size - we had two queen beds. The lobby was huge! Since my family slept in one day, I took the paper and sat in the lobby people watching for an hour. The staff and porters were courteous and helpful. Dh loved the jacuzzi. He said one jacuzzi was hotter than the other. Overall, my family enjoyed our stay here.

Like Bearzabout stated - Bahama Breeze is great. Dh enjoyed their beer and I loved their pina colodas. The evening we were there they had live music out on the deck.

By the way, I've stayed at 5 different Priceline hotels. We've enjoyed every stay.

We had two rooms via priceline for just one night. The rooms are nice size and pleasently decorated. It was quiet for us on floor 2 though we had no view (roof , wall and hvac) which didn't matter as we wrrived late and left early. The food at Red's deli was pretty good and everyone was fairly friendly. I would stay here again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter